International committees and associations
The Swiss collective rights management organisations are involved in the most important international committees on behalf of the authors, publishers, artists and producers.
Among these are:
- CISAC (International Confederation of Societies of Authors and Composers), the global umbrella organisation of collective rights management organisations for all repertoires
- EVA (European Visual Artists)
- Ifrro (International Federation of Reproduction Rights Organisations)
- GESAC, European Grouping of Societies of Authors and Composers; amalgamation of collective rights management organisations in the music area
- SAA (Society of Audiovisual Authors); a European association of authors of audiovisual works. The SAA represents the authors’ rights in those countries where there is no responsible collective rights management organisation.
- EUROCOPYA (European Federation of Joint Management Societies of Producers for Private Audiovisual Copying), is an umbrella organisation of film and television producers’ collecting societies for the private copy area.
- SCAPR Societies Council for the Administration of Performers’ Rights); association of neighbouring rights administration societies for cooperation in the area of international interchange
- IPDA (International Performers Database Association)
- AEPO (Association of European Performers Organisations)